Friday, December 27, 2013

Glittering Holly

Hello everyone,

I'm still posting the Christmas card I crafted for my own friends.


The printed paper is Recollections Sugar Plums layered on Stampin' Up Real Red.  The image is Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-Off sticker affixed to Real Red and glittered with Studio K Green Ultrafine glitter and Classic Red Glamour Glitter.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Real Red on Bazzill white.  The brad is BoBunny.

This is a really simple card using leftover Christmas bits and paper.  The ornament is only affixed with the brad so it moves.  I filled in this holly a number of different ways before settling on glitter.  Marker was boring.  Sakura glitter was too gold.  Gelly Roll pen didn't cover the gold.  Glitter was just right.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I was just pondering the other day why anyone would still need loose glitter what with glitter glue coming in all sorts of different colors these days. And.... you answered my question. For projects like these!!!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete