Saturday, January 18, 2014

Clean and Simple Luck

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned for a colleague whose boss is moving on to another position.



The image is Hero Arts Dandelion over stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on a Gina K Timeless Textures stamp that was stamped in Pool Party on Whisper White.  The focal image was layered on Pool Party and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

My colleague thought that clean and simple was the way to go and I've been so inspired by some of the beautiful cards that I've seen on Pinterest recently.  I'm so very happy with the results.  This card is utterly amazing!  I love absolutely everything about it and I can't wait to try it again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: