Monday, January 6, 2014

Glittered Holly Ornament

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is scraps and leftover and is utterly beautiful!


The printed paper is S.E.I. Holiday Traditions Trimming The Tree.  The background layer is Bazzill gold foil textured with Couture Creations Baubles & Baubles embossing folder.  The image is Elizabeth Craft Designs glittered with Martha Stewart glitter.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Whisper White.

This is another of those things I've purchased that I just never had time to play with.  I love it!  I also have a tree and a gift embossing folder that I've yet to explore.  If they turn out anywhere near as good as this card, I'll be one very happy lady.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment