Thursday, January 30, 2014

October Crop Card

Hello everyone,

Like I've mentioned previously, I don't really craft cards for occasions like Halloween however in the case of the beginners class, I thought they would enjoy having one.  I also found some pretty cool Halloween paper in my stash that really works.


The printed papers are Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holidays.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White and highlighted with Sakura Copper Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Craft Smart.  The embellishments are Kasiercraft black pearl strips.

This is a very simply card.  I didn't go overboard with layout or embellishments because I didn't want to distract from this great sheet of paper.  I may look through my stash for some larger embellishments because I think this particular application can handle something bigger.  I bet I'll find something!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment