Monday, March 31, 2014

Natural Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses another, more successful, colouring technique.


The printed paper is K&Company SW Nature.  The image is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on Whisper White, coloured with watercolour crayons and layered on a green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession also stamped in Whisper ink on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

This could very well be the perfect colouring technique for me.  I first coloured the image with the watercolour crayons then blended with as dry an Aqua Painter brush as I could manage.  This allowed me to shade a little bit without overdoing it.  I'm going to keep working on it.  The ribbon is the same as I used last week.  The spool was just sitting on my desk and worked so well with this K&Company paper I couldn't resist.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: