Monday, March 24, 2014

Sweet Wedding Wishes

Hello everyone,

I've got a pretty comprehensive list of cards I'd like to replenish in my stash.  I am planning to take inspiration from all the beautiful cards I've found on Pinterest as well as some of the new stamps I've added to my collection over the past number of months.


The printed paper is BasicGrey layered on a purple of unknown origin.  The image is Memory Box Tissue Flower stamped in Stampin' Up Smoky Slate on Whisper White and painted with LuminArte Icy Iris and Sage Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story also stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White and layered on more purple.  The ribbon and pearls are also of unknown origin.

I love this flower stamp.  It's is so light and delicate and offers a ton of possibilities.  With the number of elements of unknown origin used to craft this card, you can guess that I'm also going to try cleaning up some of the bits and pieces I've got lying around my studio space.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty card. That stamp is lovely and it goes with the paper so well. Plus I'm guessing it shimmers nicely judging by what you colored it with.

    ReplyDelete