Friday, April 25, 2014

Circles of Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another to replenish my stash.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Elegant Soiree.  The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks stamped in Basic Grey on Very Vanilla and layered on more elegant Soiree.

This is one of my very, very favourite Stampin' Up designer papers.  I even purchased a second package before it was discontinued.  I really wanted to craft a card that was as neutral as possible and this paper made it so very easy as this card would work wonderfully for either a man or a woman.  With all the patterns coordinating so beautifully this card was so quick and easy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love all the neutral colors in this with the soft blue dots. So many circles but this card is fabulous, not dizzying at all.

    ReplyDelete