Sunday, April 20, 2014

Jolly Shimmering Holly

Hello everyone,

This is the last of the Christmas cards I've crafted for the hostess gift for my daughter's upcoming student exchange.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Making Merry layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The image is Stamp Oasis stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections and painted with LuminArte Ruby Red and Emerald Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Taylored Expressions Big Bold Christmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections, painted with more Ruby Red and Emerald Twinkling H2Os, and layered on more Basic Black.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Teresa Collins Fabrications.

This is a stamp I recently acquired.  It appealed because I figured it would be easy to colour and it certainly was!  I couldn't craft a set of Christmas cards without including at least one with holly.  I choose this sentiment because it had that little sprig of holly that coordinated with the image.  I so liked yesterday's card with the black that I just had to do another.  It all came together so well with this lovely plaid paper!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Very Christmasy! I love the holly greeting to match your holly image.

    ReplyDelete