Friday, April 4, 2014

Seascape Wishes

Hello everyone,

My daughter is going on a high school band exchange and I'm crafting a set of cards for a hostess gift for her host family.


The image is Stampin' Up Wetlands stamped in Timber Brown StazOn on a piece of watercolour paper that was coloured with Stampin' Up watercolour crayons.  The image is layered on K&Company Julianne, SW Nature, Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim, and a Close To My Heart of unknown design.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Outdoor Denim on Very Vanilla.

I figured this would be a great masculine birthday.  I'm still experimenting with colouring and I have to say my best results to date are with the watercolour crayons.  I've had this card on my mind ever since I received this stamp set.  There are some really fabulous cards with this set on Pinterest so inspiration was not hard to find.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I really love this card. You've crafted a very lovely seaside scene here. I've never tried the watercolor crayons. You are getting great results from them!

    ReplyDelete