Friday, May 23, 2014

Baby Boy Critters

Hello everyone,

Once I'd dispensed with the grey and yellow, I decided to go full on baby with this paper I'd had in my stash since last summer.


The printed paper is Echo Park Bundle Of Joy It's A Boy layered on a textured Bazzill blue.  The horizontal strip is Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on more textured blue.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots & Checks.

A traditional baby card!  Yea!  This is the greatest baby paper.  The colours are really wonderful giving lots and lots of different options.  This one was a breeze and a joy to craft!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love this background paper. It does all the talking for this card, which is very cute. Fab ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete