Friday, June 20, 2014

Argyle Thanks

Hello everyone,

Except for one, all my commissioned cards are up-to-date so I'm going back to the list of cards for replenishing my stash.  The next few posts are masculine thank you cards.


The printed paper is Recollections Time Frame "Second Hand Argyle Dark" layered on Recollections red and textured Bazzill black.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Expressions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Square Durables.

I just love this masculine thank you card!  It's pretty simple and the colours work really, really well.  Once I get into the mindset of a masculine card, a whole bunch will come together pretty easily.  I really think keeping the focus on clean and simple is the way to go.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment