Saturday, June 14, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

My brother's birthday is next week and this is the card I crafted for him.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Good Times.  The image and sentiment are Annabelle Stamps Hold A Candle stamped in Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Recollections White.  Golden Rod and Turquoise Stickles were added to the image.

I picked up this printed paper a long time ago and I've only a few sheets left.  I love using it for masculine birthday cards.  In my obsession with Pinterest, I've found there is a trend going around to place horizontal sentiments on the vertical and I quite like it.  The contrast with all the horizontal words on the printed paper is interesting.  I hesitated to add the glitter to the candle image for a masculine card but my brother can handle it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment