Monday, June 16, 2014

Two Takes

Hello everyone,

I've two rather interesting takes on one card.  Today's card was commissioned by a colleague who was looking for a special thank you card.  Tomorrow's card was my husband's father's day card.


The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The sentiment element is layered on Yellow Bazzill, a red of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

My colleague recently stayed with friends while travelling in Germany and want to send a special thank you card.  This should work perfectly!  I knew I wanted to craft a card with a bit of a German theme and this certainly fits the bill.  I hope my colleague, and her friends, like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment