Saturday, July 26, 2014

All Natural Christmas

Hello everyone,

Another Calgary vacation-inspired Christmas card for you today.


The printed paper is Martha Stewart Frosty Elegance layered on Close To My Heart Desert Sand.  The photos are layered on Close To My Heart Topiary.  The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped in Always Artichoke, Early Espresso and Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown on Recollections White and layered on Desert Sand and Topiary.  The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Christmas Script stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

Though living in Calgary, my cousins are outdoor women at heart and I wanted to send them a couple of Christmas cards that reflect their love of the outdoors.  I thought this particular Martha Stewart paper fit the bill perfectly and it also gave me a chance to do some of my favourite two-step stamping.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment