Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pretty Puppies

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is another using my cousins dogs as the focal element.


The printed papers are Martha Stewart Snowflace.  The photos are layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The sentiment is Annabelle Holly Branch stamped in Close To My Heart Slate ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is K&Co Visions of Christmas.

This is not the greatest photo of the Labrador but she didn't like my picture-taking one bit.  To kind of fudge it, I used the glittering snowflake to draw the eye away.  Sometimes you just have to work with what you've got!  Though not in traditional Christmas colours, I liked the trees on this paper and the grey and gold images worked really well with the photos.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment