Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sparkling and Swinging

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a Christmas card I'll put in the stash for the Fall charity card sale at the office.


The printed papers are Echo Park Season's Greetings Ornaments.  The focal element is Memory Box Classic Ornament 98211 cut from Stampin' Up Real Red and Memory Box Luca Ornament 98659 cut from a glittered paper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Versafine Onyx Black from Recollections Vanilla.

This is another retro Christmas paper I've had for a while.  It is not a favourite but I still find this old style appealing.  I hope to use up the last of it this season.  I didn't quite know what to use as a focal element so when I found this Memory Box die in my supplies, I was inspired.  I like the idea of the sentiment hanging loosely from the swirls.  I think it makes it a much more interesting element.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment