Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Calico Birthday

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on western themed cards for my cousins.


The printed paper is Carta Bella Giddy Up! Calico layered on Recollections Pink.  The horizontal strip Carta Bella Giddy Up! Bandana.  The photos are layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is from Multicrafts.

I really wanted to craft a super pretty card but still keep it western and this pretty Calico paper fit the bill perfectly.  This is a lovely card!  The pink and brown work as beautifully as blue and brown in terms of combination..  Again I had to find a way to balance the two different sized photos.  I offset the embellishment (a great metal flower) and the sentiment in the visual 'sweet spot' and it couldn't have worked better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment