Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hearts and Love

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one of two cards I've crafted for a cousin who is getting married later this month.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla. The printed paper is BoBunny Trail Mix Meadow.  The sentiment is Fiskars Just Married Quotes stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more BoBunny Trail Mix Meadow and Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative Pearls.

This is the card my Mom will be giving to my cousin.  She, my Mom, asked for a money holder after she saw this post in April.  My cousin loves the outdoors so I picked up this paper especially for this card.  I loved the leaves and the birds.  I added the ribbon and bling as nod to the wedding aspect because this seems a rather non-traditional weeding card.  My Mom loved the card and I am pretty sure my cousin will as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment