Saturday, August 23, 2014

Red, White and Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an American-inspired thank you card commissioned by a colleague.


The image is Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in Real Red and Not Quite Navy on Recollections White and layered on Real Red and Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Not Quite Navy.  The embellishments are brads of unknown origin.

I describe my style to be fairly clean-lined, layered and colourful.  I don't usually stray to far from that however, I've so loved some of the grunge style cards proliferating on Pinterest that I decided to take a leap and ordered a couple of stamp sets to see if I could spread my creativity a little.  I love this card!  It is very much an I SPI card.  I can't wait to see what else I can craft using this set.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment