Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Yellow Thank You

Hello everyone,

This next series of cards have been crafted for the Fall charity card sale at work.  These cards are quick, simple and straightforward.


The printed paper and bottom layer is Generations Pretty Simple Primary Color Collection.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wacky Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The ribbon is White Rose.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I didn't have any black brads so I took a random brad and coloured it with StazOn Jet Black - super easy solution.  I had a teacher thank you in mind when I crafted this card and I'm pretty happy with the results.  The plan for these charity cards is to use up material that I either have leftover or have not used in ages.  I've had this pad of Generations paper for years and it is perfect for cards like these.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment