Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fête des Mères

Hello everyone,

The French stamp set I'm working with has pretty lovely Mother's Day and Father's Day sentiments so I decided to craft a couple of these cards for the charity sale.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Urban Oasis.  The image is Stampin' Up Faith In Nature stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Boy Assortment mini pearls.

It seems rather strange to be crafting a Mother's Day card in the summer.  I love the results.  This is one of my favourite stamps as I love over stamping an image.  I found a rather large pile of Urban Oasis paper scraps and I'm determined to use them up as much as possible.  I know this designer series paper is long retired but it truly is a great paper pack as the different sheets have a ton of versatility.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment