Friday, September 12, 2014

Glittering Sweet Set

Hello everyone,

When I was looking for embellishments for the French Christmas cards I came across a couple of sets of stickers and chip board that I'd picked up for a beginners card making class.  I decided to use up the leftovers for a couple of quick and easy sets of Christmas cards for the charity card sale at work.


The stickers are Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Chips.  Embellishments include Christmas Red, Silver and Crystal Ice Stickles, EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots, and Jolees All That Bling Red Studs.

I wanted to show a group of beginner card makers that you could craft some beautiful Christmas cards with some great stickers and plain card bases that can be found at your local craft store.  No tools or techniques are needed.  The best thing, each card took only minutes to craft.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment