Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Golfing Birthday

Hello everyone,

I'm interrupting the French cards series because today is hubby's birthday and I wanted to post the card I crafted for him.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up To The Nines.  The image is Stampin' Up On The Green stamped in Always Artichoke on textured Bazzill Vanilla.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamped in Always Artichoke on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Me And My Big Ideas Soft Spoken.

As those of you who follow my blog know, my husband is an avid golfer and I usually craft golf-themed cards for him.  This image was borrowed from a friend and I've a pretty decent stash of pre-stamped images.  I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use them all however I suspect I could craft a pile of cards for the charity sale.  Not the most sentimental of guys, hubby does keep all the cards I craft for him - it must be love!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment