Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stockings And Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Moving on from vintage.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noël stamped in Nick Bantock Deep Turquoise on Recollections Vanilla.  The stickers are Recollections.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act.

This card is all about the stickers.  Once I pulled these pretty stocking stickers out of my stash, it was just a matter of finding some blue scraps to coordinate with them.  This card couldn't have been any easier or simpler.  I originally intended to place the stockings vertically but there wasn't enough room on this card base.  I'm glad there wasn't because I'm pretty pleased with them just like this.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment