Saturday, September 6, 2014

Winter Blues

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Christmas card in the latest series of French holiday cards I've been crafting.


The printed papers are Kaisercraft Just Believe layered on Bazzill that was textured with the Sizzix Northern Fleury embossing folder.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is Close To My Heart.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap LeCreme Baby Bling Pearls.

After yesterday's really traditional vintage card I thought I'd try something less traditional but still vintage.  I love the results!  This is a fantastic Christmas card!  In real life, the bottom blue layer is actually much less bright.  Also, the embossed snowflakes are actually more distressed than this photo shows.  I really love playing with leftovers like these and I've had great fun coordinating and layering.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment