Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gift Giving

Hello everyone,

Today's post are the last two cards in this particular Christmas boxed set.



The images are DeNami Design and Inkadinkado Filigree Holiday Patterns heat embossed in Stampendous Sterling Silver embossing powder on Recollections White.  The English card is highlighted with LuminArte Douglas Fir and Poppy Red Twinkling H2Os.  The French sentiment is Stampendous Joyeux Noel stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The images and sentiment is layered on Worldwin Black and Red.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

I think I did a pretty darn good job making very similar English and French cards.  It was impossible to make perfectly matching cards so I didn't even try.  By using the same embossing powder, papers and embellishments they certainly match.  It worked even better than I pictured!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment