Friday, October 31, 2014

In The Pines

Hello everyone,

I can't remember the last time I missed posting but as I am sick as a dog, I think it a miracle I am actually managing a post today.  I've an exceptionally quick and easy Christmas card as sometimes, that's just the best you can do.


The image is Penny Black Joyous stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings also stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The glitter (hard to see in this photo) is Martha Stewart Carrara Marble glitter.

As I am recently enthralled with the paint stroke effect, I've gone looking for some stamp sets that fit my current obsession.  I recently found this beautiful Penny Black stamp and have had some great fun playing with it.  I think this is a great masculine card.  It would be perfect to give to a colleague or a boss.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment