Saturday, October 11, 2014

Simple Trees

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are Christmas cards that I've crafted for the charity card sale at the office.  These are sets of four English and French cards that will be boxed in Christmas DVD boxes that I found on sale after last year's holidays.



The image is Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in Mossy Meadow, Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Whisper White and Recollections White.  The images are layered on Simple Stories December Documents Red Snowflake.  The sentiments are Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 and C'est Noel stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Red Jewels.

These two cards were cased from 'Pinterest'.  They were so very, very simple to craft.  I think it took me more time to choose the ink colours than to actually stamp the trees.  Crafting four cards per box and I have six boxes is a lot of cards so I'm really looking for quick and easy but I also want them to be beautiful.  I think I succeeded!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just love what you are doing with these brushstrokes stamps, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete