Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Winter Trees

Hello everyone,

Over the next few days, I'll be posting some more cards that are part of sets I have crafted for the Fall charity card sale at work.



The image is DeNami Design stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections White.  The French sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel also stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections White.  The images and sentiment are layered on a metallic brown/green of unknown origin.  The trees are embellished with Martha Stewart Coarse Crystal glitter.

I have a set of Christmas stamps which incorporate sentiments that I just love.  It makes for some quick and easy cards which is what I was aiming for with these cards.  Unfortunately, I don't have French Christmas stamps which incorporate sentiment so I had to get a little creative when it came to crafting this French set.  It will be interesting.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment