Saturday, November 29, 2014

Glittered Garland

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another in the commissioned Christmas series I've been crafting.


The printed paper is an atd Snow Days layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Twilight.  The images are Close To My Heart Cheer, glitter rub-ons.  The embellishment is Doodlebug Frosty Flakes braddies highlighted with Turquoise Stickles.

Another quick and easy holiday card.  I've had these rub on in my stash for a long time but have not really used them because they are a right pain and the results are less than satisfactory.  Basically, it is a two part image - a sticky rub-on image that once adhered to paper, the glitter is rubbed on.  I find the blue and silver glitter sheets work quite well but the green is awful.  These embellishments are not the least bit forgiving so it's basically a one shot deal.  I don't think these are even available any more, for now obvious reasons.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment