Friday, December 19, 2014

Harlequins For Him

Hello everyone,

What's a set of all occasion cards without a masculine birthday card.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Blue Harlequin layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and a textured blue Bazzill.  The image is Close To My Heart Fabulous You stamped in Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze on Whisper White and layered on more Certainly Celery and Bazzill.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Night of Navy.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

There is nothing about this card that I don't love!  The colours are great, the harlequins are wonderful and there is just enough shimmer to make me happy.  I actually selected this paper because I wanted to use this harlequin stamp.  It is somewhat rustic/vintage and works great with the sentiment.  I wish I had some harlequin embellishments but these angled squares don't work too badly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Wonderful card, love all the harlequins--even in the brads.

    ReplyDelete