Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lovely Lines

Hello everyone,

After the last three kid cards, I decided to move on to a little more adult, but not too adult.


The printed paper is Momenta Amylee Weeks layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Lucky Limeade and Basic Black.  The ribbon is Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim.

I just love this green, white and black colour combination.  Once I'd put together the base layer with the printed paper I wasn't sure where I was going to go next.  As I was looking through the stash of birthday sentiments, I found this one which works so very well with the printed paper.  After I figured that out, I decided to layer it with punched circles, something very Stampin' Up, which I've not done it while.  Excellent results!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous crisp color combo. I like the simplicity of this card. I have a friend who always hits me up for thank you cards. I need to remember this design so I can whip out a batch of them for her. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete