Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More Wings In A Row

Hello everyone,

I was so happy with yesterday's card I just couldn't put that beautiful butterfly paper away.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Bonjour Collection "Dijon".  The vertical strips are textured Bazzill and Quickutz Dreamscape.  The background image is Hero Arts French Writing With Butterfly.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on Recollections Vanilla.  The pearl embellishments are of unknown origin.

I wanted to case yesterday's card but not exactly.  I decided to play a bit with this word stamp because the butterfly looks very much like the ones on the printed paper.  I also decided to round the corners of the vertical strips instead of making banners.  I'm as happy with this results and I was with yesterday's.  I plan to use this as part of a gift set.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment