Monday, January 12, 2015

Cute And Heartfelt Thanks

Hello everyone,

A girlfriend commissioned a set of thank you cards for her daycare and I've crafted one of the most fun cards I've ever made.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up textured Crushed Curry and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Marina Mist.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Notable "Cute" enamel dots.

This set is one of the cutest I've ever done.  Unfortunately I only had one 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet and I so wish I had more.  This Inkadinkado stamp set is new but couldn't be more perfect for these cards.  I craft a lot of thank you cards so have a wide variety of stamps keeps things interesting.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment