Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Scrolls of Blue

Hello everyone,

I was still in the mood for a wedding card today even though I only needed the one.  That's the beauty of my list, I don't really have to follow it if I don't want to.


The printed paper is K&Company Wedding Blue layered on a shimmery blue of unknown origin.  The image is Hero Arts Fancy Hearts stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on Recollections Vanilla, heat embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder and layered on more shimmery blue as well as a shimmery vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Fiskars Just Married Quotes stamped in Twilight on Vanilla, layered on more shimmery blue and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The brads are of unknown origin.

When I pulled this printed paper from my stash I knew I wanted to stamp some swirls but I didn't have the kind of swirl stamped I was hoping for.  I think it was quite inspiring to use this heart swirl stamp without actually stamping the heart.  You'd probably never know if I hadn't told you!  I wish I'd had two shimmery blue metallic heart brads but that would just put my stash way over the top!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment