Monday, February 9, 2015

An Owl For You

Hello everyone,

Now that I've finished designing the cards for my Crop beginners, I need to work on a few stash cards.  I've decided to work on some retirement/good bye/good luck cards.  We are fast coming up to posting season and I know they'll be needed.


The printed paper is Joy Crafts Owl's World layered on Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The images are Close To My Heart Card Word Puzzle stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Woodware Going To Seed also stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Blackberry Bliss and Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

This pad of Joy Crafts paper was already on my desk and this is really nice paper so I decided I may as well just keep going.  I had originally used a smaller flower image but I had to use so many impressions that it was just too busy. I've decided that for my next few cards I'll do both a feminine and masculine version using the same sentiment.  I think it will be interesting to see what happens.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment