Monday, February 2, 2015

Christmas Puppy

Hello everyone,

I just had to design a dog Christmas card for my beginners.


The printed paper is Recollections Chalk Holiday layered on Recollections Red and Green.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Red.  The embellishments are Recollections and Dress It Up.

This is one of my favourite photos of my dog!  He looks more worried than jolly but I interrupted his backyard scan for squirrels and I don't think I impressed him all that much.  This is actually a really simple card - a photo, a sentiment and some great embellishments.  I kept the printed background paper really low key because I didn't want to overwhelm the photo.  I played with a couple of different patterned papers but I liked this one the best and I think its because overall, it's pretty simple.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment