Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello My Puppy!

Hello everyone,

I'm back to my beginners cards today. Each of the ladies has an affinity for dogs so I decided to design a couple of special cards with their own dogs.  I've used my own handsome boy for the sample cards.


The printed paper is Pebbles "Top Dog" layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and Early Espresso.  The Baja Breeze layer is textured with Darice Paw Print Background embossing folder.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Baja Breeze and Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Early Espresso.

I really enjoy crafting dog cards.  This one turned out particularly well.  It helps that I have such a handsome shar pei to work with.  I printed photos of each of the beginners dogs so they'll be able to craft their own dogs cards.  The beginners have said they don't necessarily need cards for special occasions but could really use some general and all purpose cards.  I particularly love this brush stroke sentiment and I think this 'hello' is going to get a lot of use.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment