Monday, March 23, 2015

Denim Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another thank you card in this latest series.


The printed papers are Pink Paislee "Indigo Bleu" Jacquard and Denim.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four Square stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla.  The twine is from Target.  The upper right square is highlighted with Silver Pearl Liquid Pearls.

I'm particularly fond of this card.  I love the very vintage feeling in such a modern layout.  I couldn't choose one particular pattern from this collection so I decided to use them all.  The beautiful of coordinating paper collections is that they all generally work wonderfully together.  This is neither a real feminine or masculine card so I thought it may also be suitable for a family thank you.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment