Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Glittering Butterfly

Hello everyone,

I decided to try playing around with some alcohol ink techniques and while some worked, others didn't, so I just added some glitter.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and Orchid Opulence.  The butterfly is Marianne Design COL1318 die cut  from alcohol inked glossy paper glittered with DecoArt Glamour Dust and stamped with StazOn Midnight Blue ink.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in StazOn Midnight Blue on Whisper White and layered on more Orchid Opulence.  The embellishments are Crafts Gem Chic.

The ink is a little darker than I would like but I didn't think anything but StazOn would work over top of the glitter.  I didn't intend to use any other embellishments but that space needed to be fill up a little otherwise it looked like I forgot something.  This is not the best card in this alcohol inked butterfly series but it's not a bad card either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment