Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Fling

Hello everyone,

One of our very generous donors was a great scrapbooking shop - Crop A While.  I found this great printed paper while I was browsing.


The printed paper is Forever In Time Lavender layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum.  The Certainly Celery layer was textured with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The image is Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes stamped in Tombow 623 and 158 on Very Vanilla and layered on more Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

Green and purple is a favourite colour combination that always reminds me of spring.  I'm so ready for spring!  I bought this printed paper because I love the colours, the images and I knew I had this Pocket Silhouettes image that would coordinate perfectly with the paper.  I'm so happy with the results and I can't wait to see what else I can come up with.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment