Saturday, March 21, 2015

Thank You Blues

Hello everyone,

After the last few more frilly type cards, I wanted to get back into the monochromatic.


The printed paper is Echo Park "A Walk In The Park" Raindrops layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party and Lost Lagoon.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Lost Lagoon ink on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pool Party and Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I picked up this paper because of the coloured raindrop graphics on the flip side.  I didn't think much of this side of the sheet until I laid it against a sheet of Lost Lagoon then the card just crafted itself.  I debated using the embellishments because it could have been a great masculine card.  In the end, it will work great for a couple of the families who helped us out.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment