Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thanks Mom!

Hello everyone,

For the past few years, my mother has quilted some beautiful bags for our fundraiser.  I always craft her a quilt inspired thank you card.  I was really drawn to this particular technique.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Lemonade and K & Company Jubilee and Julianne.  The yellow layer is Recollections textured with Couture Creations Entangle embossing folder.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more K & Company Jubilee.

I really love this card.  These hexagon flowers are utterly incredible!  The original card had smaller flowers (they used a Cuttlebug) than my Stampin' Up punch but the results are just as wonderful.  The Entangle embossing really looks like a quilt.  I could go on and on about this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon!

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment