Thursday, April 2, 2015

Birthday Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's card has more alcohol inked die cut butterflies.


The printed papers are Momenta Patty Young Designs layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The butterflies are made from a piece of glossy paper that was smooched with a variety of Ranger alcohol inks and die cut with Memory Box Fairyland Butterflies.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wetlands stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I love this particular Memory Box die and can't figure out why its taken me so long to play with it.  It is amazing! I rather wish I had not used such busy background paper as it doesn't make the butterflies pop as much as I would have liked.  Still it's a great card and I can see a ton of future possibilities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment