Monday, April 27, 2015

Bling And Ribbon

Hello everyone,

I thought, when I first pulled out these yellow card bases, it would be a tough slog.  As it turned out, not as bad as I thought.


The card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Momenta Patty Young Designs layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Hollyhock on Recollections Vanilla, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered on more Smoothie.  The ribbon is Daisy Bucket Villa Ribbon.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

I debated placing gems over the entire card but decided that would be maybe a little too much bling.  I thought it rather looked like a piece of tufted fabric and it looks just fine below the ribbon.  This is my favourite of the charity cards so far.  I love the colours and pattern of this paper and the ribbon couldn't be a better match.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment