Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gloriously Golden

Hello everyone,

I decided I wanted to try heat embossing on the alcohol inked glossy paper. It didn't disappoint in the very least.


The background is Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper layered on DCWV Glitzy Glitter Matstack and Close To My Heart Clover Meadow.  The image is Stampendous Butterfly Trio heat embossed with gold Close To My Heart embossing powder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Beautiful Birthday stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Clover Meadow.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!  This has to be one of the very most incredible cards I've ever crafted.  This green and gold creation is utterly amazing!  When I pictured it in my mind, I thought it would be pretty good, this is more incredible than I envisioned!  I debated adding the ribbon because I thought it would be a little too bland without it but really it could have gone either way.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment