Friday, June 12, 2015

Delightful Dasher

Hello everyone,

A super simple charity Christmas card for you today.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed papers are My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland.  The image is Stampin' Up Dasher stamped in Ridinghood Red on Bazzill white and clear heat embossed.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Sometimes it astounds me how well clean and simple works.  I could have, quite easily, added a sentiment but I'm working hard to resist the temptation.  Without a sentiment, I find I have to have texture and layers to ensure the card is visually appealing.  Thank goodness for my bottomless scrap bin and Stickles.  There are some decent size pieces of scrap paper which allowed me to have this large band which is perfect for Stickles.  The image is large enough that the clear embossing and more Stickles are enough.  So simple but so effective.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment