Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Hello everyone,

Today being Father's Day, and I actually have it together, I'm posting the great golf card I crafted for my husband.  He is an awesome father!


The paper is Stampin' Up Real Red and Old Olive, and a blue of unknown origin (likely Recollections).  The images are K&Company Golf Sticker Medley.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.

With all the golf cards I craft for my husband you'd think I wouldn't resort to stickers.  I do actually have a few golf stamps but when I saw these stickers, I couldn't resist putting them in my basket.  I love the colours in these stickers and obviously drew on them when choosing the background papers.  I was tempted to add more stickers from the set but couldn't find a placement that pleased my eye so I figured I had enough.  A very simple and straightforward card that was quick and easy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment