Thursday, July 2, 2015

Christmas Treats I & II

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year when I start thinking Christmas.  This year however, I am starting off Christmas In July with a big cheat because the last few weeks have been utterly exhausting and I need to take a bit of break.  The cards I'm posting over the next few days were actually crafted last December as commission from a girlfriend.  I ran out of December before I could get them posted.


The printed paper is K&Company Tim Coffey layered on Simple Stories December Documented and Stampin' Up Glorious Green.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Ivory and layered on more Simple Stories and Glorious Green.  The embellishments are Recollections brads.


The printed paper is K&Company Tim Coffey layered on Simple Stories December Documented and Stampin' Up Glorious Green. The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Ivory and layered on more Glorious Green.  The embellishments are K&Company Tim Coffey Christmas Grand Adhesions.

My girlfriend uses these cards for daycare and school so I try to choose a printed paper that is quite fun.  This paper fit the bill.  I don't have to search to hard for fun-ish sentiments to go along with the paper as my stash is pretty extensive (gulp!).  I have a small selection of stamps that coordinate with this particular paper so it was pretty easy to use them.  The greens and reds in the printed paper are very pretty and versatile so it's quite easy to match them up with other embellishments and solid papers in my stash.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment