Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Christmas Treats XI & XII

Hello everyone,

Here are the last two Christmas cards that I crafted last December.  I'm hopeful that the six-day card crafting and blogging break will put my mojo in high gear so I have some spectacular Christmas cards to share through the rest of the month.


The printed paper is K&Company Tim Coffey layered on Simple Stories December Document
Green Snowflakes and Red Chevron.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Early Espresso.  The sticker is Anna Griffin Christmas Kitsch.


The printed paper is K&Company Tim Coffey layered on Recollections Vanilla and Simple Stories December Documented Red Chevron.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wacky Wishes stamped in Real Red on Recollections Ivory, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on Glorious Green and more Ivory.  The sticker is of unknown origin (likely Crafts).

These two cards were actually crafted before yesterday's cards.  They used up the last big piece and one of larger two scraps.  I was used a couple of stickers and my trusty glitter pen to jazz them up a wee bit.  The second card uses more layers.  I really love that look and it really makes the printed paper pop!  On the first card I stamped the sentiment right on the base so it too would pop.

My girlfriend loved the cards and this series was really fun to craft.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment